Free SIP phone for Windows, Android and Iphone – 3CXPhone
3CXPhone is a SIP Phone with a user-friendly and intuitive interface. 3CXPhone features:
Available for Windows, Android and Iphone 3CXPhone is available in 3 versions:
- for Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and 7
- for Android 1.6, 2.1, 2.2 based devices such as Google Nexus, Sony Xperia, Motorola Droid or Samsung Galaxy
- for Iphone 3G, 3GS and 4
Although each platform requires its own version, the same 3CXPhone look and feel is maintained making it easy for users to switch between versions.
Completely free 3CXPhone is provided completely free of charge to individuals and organizations including commercial entities. All features (including call transfer) are enabled. This makes it easy for companies to deploy it on any Windows desktop without having to worry about cost or license administration hassles.
The 3CXphone interface is based on popular smartphone interfaces and this makes it instantly familiar and intuitive. Everybody knows how to use a mobile phone!
Remote extensions are easy with the 3CX Tunnel (Windows only)
3CXPhone can easily be configured as a remote extension, allowing users away from the office to easily connect to the corporate phone system. The unique tunnel feature proxies all SIP & RTP traffic over a single port and makes firewall and NAT configuration a breeze. It is also possible to configure it as a remote extension using ‘direct SIP’. This feature is available on windows only at present.
Ability to record calls
3CXPhone can record calls to disk at the click of a button.
Environmentally friendly Software SIP phones are installed on an existing PC or laptop and therefore save on electricity.
Provision 3CXPhone settings network wide
3CXphone is one of the few SIP phones that can easily be provisioned network wide. Via a URL the phone can be told to read all the SIP configuration settings from 3CX Phone System or an HTTP server
- Lightweight and fast
- Ability to transfer calls or put them on hold
- Multi-line (Windows)
- Supports multiple SIP profiles
- Shows personal call log/history
- Supports & adheres to the SIP RFC standards
- Supports standard USB and Plantronics headsets (Windows)
- Support G.711 (A-Law and u-Law), GSM and Speex codecs
- STUN support for NAT/firewall traversal
- Installation provided as MSI for easy deployment (Windows)
- Works seamlessly as a SIP phone for 3CX Phone System for Windows, a software-based SIP PBX that completely replaces a traditional proprietary phone system.
Apple Iphone and Nokia are registered trademarks of their respective companies.