- Name and Namespace – The name and namespace are the optional attibutes. Default name is same as the contract type and namespace is http://tempuri.org. It is always recommondable to use Namespace to specify proper namespace which remove the conflict of the datatype/contract.
- CallbackContract – Return contract in a two-way (duplex) conversation.
- HasProtectionLevel and ProtectionLevel – Specifies whether all messages supporting the contract have a explicit ProtectionLevel value.
Default ProtectionLevel is ProtectionLevel.None.
- ConfigurationName – The name of the service element in the configuration file to use.
- SessionMode – This is to specify whether the contract requires a binding that supports sessions.
- Name: The name of an operation is part of a service contract. Default is the method name.
- Action: The send message dispatches to the method for the operation based on action.
- ReplyAction: To specify the reply message
- IsOneWay: Specifies whether the operation is one directional that an does not return a reply message. This is commonly used for notification service.
- IsInitiating: Specifies if the operation is the intial operation in a session.
- IsTerminating: Specifies if the session will be terminated after the operation
- AsyncPattern: To asynchronously using a Begin/End method pair