I received an email this morning from my colleague Chris O’Connor, apparently I have a Dragon named after me.
Nilcraban, the Brutal Dragon
Type: dragon Mp: 2 / 1 Lv: 2 Rarity: special
At: 6 Df: 5 Sp: 5 Element: fire
+[Fire] Death Horn At 8 Mp 2
+[Light] Lighting Flame At 9 Mp 2
Nilcraban, the Brutal Dragon ยกเลิก Death Curse
ขณะที่ Nilcraban, the Brutal Dragon ต่อสู้กับ [Water] Nilcraban, the Brutal Dragon At -2
Growth Condition: [Dragon] ธาตุ [Fire] ตั้งแต่ Lv2 ขึ้นไป + [Light]
ทิ้งการ์ด 2 ใบในมือผู้ใช้ Skill; ทำลาย Seal ที่กำลังร่าย 1 ใบ (Inf) (At Line) (Mp 4)
Illustator: Sakapop Saobai
Now for those of you who don’t know Nilcraban has been my sign on name for about 5+ years now originally I came across it via a name generator app and is actually meant to represent my name in elvish (based on the elvish language designed JRR Tolkien), and in 5 years this is the first time I’ve seen it referring to anything else other than me.
Wow just had a look at my blog and it’s been nearly 2 months since I posted, were does the time go?
First a quick catch up on what’s been happening over the past couple of months
- Been busy with preps for my new son who’s due in the next couple of months, currently he’s kicking away like a champ and making sure he keeps mum awake all night long :o)
- I’ve been getting ready for TechEd 2008 which I’m lucky enough to be presenting 2 sessions at this year.
- Due to point 1 I’ve been attempting to clean out bubs future room in preparation (nearly there!)
- I’ve been constantly bugging Dare Gallery to try and get furniture (just as an aside if your planning to buy furniture bypass Dare Gallery all together they FAIL!)
- I attended Re-Mix 2008 (At least a month ago now) which was a great session and learnt a lot about Silverlight 2 and also scored a copy of Expression Studio 2.0 WOOT
- Been trying my hand at game development (unsuccessfully so far but I’ll keep you posted on this)
More recently I’ve been seeing a lot of comments from people about my post on creating filtered drop down lists, apparently the code sample I posted did not include the form template, I have updated the code on skydrive and you should find this has been updated now thank you all for your feedback, you can pickup the updated code here
You can also follow up on the full article here