If your installation of the Sharepoint patch keeps failing, look in the KB832880.log and see if you have the following:
The procedure entry point GetTextExtentPointI could not be located in the
dynamic link library msdart.dll.
1) You will need to get the 2.80.1022.0 version of the oledb32.dll file.
You can get this file by expanding it from the SBS 2003 CD #1:\i386
folder to a temporary directory expand d:\i386\oledb32.dl_ c:\temp\oledb32.dll
2. Delete the %systemroot%\system32\dllcache\oledb32.dll and place a copy of
the 2.80.1022.0 version of oledb32.dll in the %systemroot%\system32\dllcache
3. Rename the C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\oledb32.dll file
and place a copy of the 2.80.1022.0 version of oledb32.dll in this folder.
4. Register the updated oledb32.dll file using the following command.
regsvr32 C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\oledb32.dll
5. Reinstall the SBS WSS patch 832880.