There have been some folks who have said that Action pack has lost all value to them. I still see the value in having a set of software that I can use on a day to day basis. That said I do also subscribe to Technet for my “play” licenses. But Action pack is still the only one around that lets you do this stuff on production workstations and servers.
The price I hear is going up in November.. so I’m renewing now. And yes there will be an exam coming at that time as well. So lots of changes in store.
Microsoft Action Pack Subscription ID:
Subscription Expiration Date: 09/01/2007
Subscriber First and Last Name: SUSAN Bradley
Dear SUSAN ,
Last chance to renew your subscription!
We hope you have enjoyed the benefits of subscribing to Microsoft Action Pack, and that the software and tools such as Microsoft Office Professional and Small Business Server have proven to be valuable resources for your business.
Our records indicate that your Action Pack subscription is expiring in 15 days! Your partnership is important to us and we would like to encourage you to renew now. Remember, once your subscription expires, you are required to un-install all Action Pack products.
So, please RENEW NOW by following these simple instructions (detailed instructions and benefits are below):
- .NET Passport IDs and Windows Live IDs expire if not used within 90 days. Please make sure to log in to your Passport regularly to ensure a quick and easy re-enrollment. Check your passport today. If you find that it’s expired, please create a new .NET Passport at http://www.passport.com. You will need to re-associate the new Passport to your Registered Member profile at http://partners.microsoft.com/partnerprogram/IndividualHome.aspx
- Confirm that your Registered Member profile address is current by signing in at https://partners.microsoft.com/partnerprogram
- Renew your Action Pack https://partner.microsoft.com/global/program/managemembership/actionpack (Please be sure to verify the current bill to and ship to address)
Remember to look for weekly training and information about products and services in your Action Pack in the weekly Registered Member Newsletter of the Microsoft Partner Program.
We welcome your questions and comments by email MAPSfirstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1-877-283-1925.
Your Microsoft Action Pack Subscription Support Team
Why Participate in the Microsoft Partner Program? Take advantage of training and marketing resources:
Becoming a Registered Member of MSPP is free, and Microsoft has tailored the marketing resources and discount offers to account for the size, scope, and focus of your business. As a Registered Member, you’ll gain access to many valuable Partner Programbenefits that allow you to:
- Renew your Microsoft Action Pack, giving you access to Microsoft software, marketing materials and resources for another year. (Being a Registered Member is a requirement of the Action Pack Subscription)
- Access to the Microsoft Resource Directory, which helps customers locate Microsoft Partner organizations
- Access to exclusive online partner content and the weekly Registered Member Newsletter, full of partner updates and special offers
- Free business-critical phone support, which includes answers to licensing, pre-sales, server-down and program questions
To learn more about Registered Member benefits, please visit http://partner.microsoft.com/global/program/programoverview/40023584
Action Pack is one step toward becoming a Small Business Specialist! Find out more: https://partner.microsoft.com/global/40021525?PS For information about becoming a Certified or Gold Certified Partner with even greater levels of engagement with Microsoft, and to learn more about how you can move up in the program, visit https://partner.microsoft.com/US/program
Registered Member Enrollment Instructions: You can register for the Microsoft Partner Program today by following these simple steps:
- Go to the Microsoft Partner Program and click on Enroll Now at the bottom of the page to register for free at https://partner.microsoft.com/US/program
- If you don’t already have a .NET Passport ID, we strongly recommend that you use your corporate email address (for example, John_Doe@companydomain.com). Many free email accounts like Hotmail expire if not used regularly, leading your .NET Passport account to expire. Removing the Junk Mail feature and confirming that your Inbox does not exceed the allotted space requirements will also help you to receive Action Pack and Registered Partner program-related updates.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete a short company profile.
Microsoft Action Pack is also the first step toward becoming a Microsoft Small Business Specialist. A link to contents in the most recent Action Pack kit can be found here https://partner.microsoft.com/global/actionpack
Detailed Action Pack Subscription Renewal Instructions:
1.Click here and log in with your .Net Passport to begin the renewal process: https://partner.microsoft.com/us/mapsrenewal
- This passport does not have to be the same .Net Passport that you used to sign up for Action Pack previously, but should be the one used to enroll in the Microsoft Partner Program.
2.If you have not yet enrolled or if you need to re-enroll in the Microsoft Partner Program, you will be prompted to do so.
- To complete this process, please follow the instructions under New to the Microsoft Partner Program Enroll now and fill in the required fields through the end of the process.
- Once you have enrolled, please click on the Benefits link in the upper left, and then select the Microsoft Action Pack link.
3. Enter your name and Microsoft Action Pack Subscription ID to renew your subscription. If your account information has changed, please renew using the information provided below. You will be able to update your profile during the renewal process.
The first name on your account is: SUSAN
The last name on your account is: Bradley
Your Microsoft Action Pack subscription ID is:
4. Enter your payment and shipping instructions to complete your renewal
Remember: If you do not renew your subscription, you are required to remove the Action Pack software from all systems and destroy the media as stated in your Action Pack end user license agreement.
Questions, Comments, Feedback?
For questions regarding the Microsoft Action Pack subscription program or the renewal process, please email us at MAPSemail@example.com , or call us at 1-877-283-1925.
The full-version software offered in the Microsoft Action Pack Subscription Program is not for retail or OEM distribution. The Action Pack software can be used for internal business use, demonstration, testing, education, and evaluation purposes only. The Action Pack is an annual software subscription program, and the software may be used only during the term of the subscription.
Limit one subscription per company per country. The Microsoft Action Pack Subscription is available exclusively to value-added resellers, value-added providers, system integrators, developers, system builders, hosts, consultants, and service providers who are enrolled as Registered Members in the Microsoft Partner Program and who distribute or influence the acquisition of Microsoft software and Microsoft-based solutions by end customers.
If you are active in Empower for ISV and subscribe to the Microsoft Action Pack Subscription, these benefits may have different If you are active in Empower for ISV and subscribe to the Microsoft Action Pack Subscription, these benefits may have different terms. You will need to review the benefits separately.
Please disregard this message if you have recently renewed your subscription.