Got a 0x80072efd

The AT&T edge sync’d and then it didn’t… and I was getting a 0x80072efd error…

Googled.. and it was due to this: 

What I realized is that for one reason or another my PDA picked up the office Proxy Server settings.  Once I removed the proxy setting it was able to sync over the air with no problems.

Proxy can be found by going to:

Connections Tab
Connections Icon
Manage existing connections (Your mobile providers network should appear)
Proxy Settings Tab
Uncheck This network users a proxy server to connect to the internet.


It was picking up the proxy server settings..

Comments are closed.

Post Navigation