When you deploy a brand new operating system one of the first things one needs to check on is if antivirus products support it.
With Windows 2008, most of the desktop versions of the a/v will run on the servers just fine, but the console versions will need to be supported.
Trend is coming out with a beta for SBS 2008 that Wayne blogged about: If you want to see how it works on SBS 2008, sign up for the beta.
What’s new in Worry-Free Business Security™ v5.1?
- Additional Microsoft Operating System support: Microsoft Small Business Server 2008 (Cougar) and Microsoft Essential Business Server 2008 (Centro) Support
- Microsoft Exchange 2007 Server on Windows 2008 Support
- Web Threat Protection Feedback Loop Support
- CSA memory reduction to under 40Mb (this is accomplished with the new Virus Scan API 8.9)
- Integrated install with Worry Free Remote Manager