Ready for SMBnation East?
Hiya Folks –
We’re under 48-hours out from SMB Nation Spring and you will start to receive a daily e-mail from me. I thank you for participating in this, the 5th Annual SMB Nation Spring event!
A couple of points:
· I arrive late Thursday night (1130pm) from Seattle and will be chipper and alert for the 8:30AM keynote on Friday AM. Please be in your seats by 8:15AM Friday for a busy busy day at SMB Nation Spring
· There is still time to attend pre-day event(s) tomorrow (Thursday – April 29th). Please look at the SMB Nation web site -> Events – > Spring 2010 -> Pre-day events for more information.
· The Twitter hash tag we are using is #smbnation so please TWEET away – let’s rock the ‘net!
· Keep a close eye on my blog for news and updates. It’s on the main page at the SMB Nation site at www.smbnation.com
· Please review the Spring agenda at our site – plan your strategy to meet fellow attendees, sponsors and maximize your value.
· Give the SMB Nation Grrls a hug when you stop by registration starting tomorrow and continuing on Friday AM. Be sure to get your registration kit and badge.