Last year I put up a quick chart of all the travel for 2009. I thought I’d do the same this year as I’ve just finished wrapping up my two big travel points spreadsheets for Q4.
|US Cities Visited||35 (approx)|
|Miles Flown||129,666 (approx)|
|Days on the Road||176|
A bit of Pivot Table magic says that I spent the most time in:
- Los Angeles (17 nights)
- Beijing (15 nights)
- San Francisco (11 nights)
In all that there were definitely a few highlights amongst the routine customer visit trips:
- Customer visits in Napa, California and Sonoma, California – can’t beat this if food and wine are your thing
- Cold and wet hiking through a Redwood forest in Humboldt County, California
- Customer visits in Beijing and all the fun that comes with a trip to China
- An early morning walk through the Seoul Fish Market. Any Deadliest Catch fans?
- Touring Gettysburg. The museum is great and the battlefield tour is conveniently operated by your rental car.
All the best for 2011!