You may download the new specification at the C# Developer Center
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/vcsharp/language). There is a discussion forum
for the C# language on that same page.
If you don’t own a copy of MS Word, you can download the free viewer at:
I saw a WYSIWYG editor intorduction in Hong Jun,Guo’s WebLog ,its vary nice and professional.
You can use htmlArea to:
- Format text to be bold, italicized, or underlined.
- Change the face, size and colour.
- Left, centre, or right-justify paragraphs.
- Make bulleted or numbered lists.
- Indent or un-indent paragraphs
- Insert a horizontal line.
- Insert hyperlinks and images.
- Insert tables
- View the raw HTML source of what they’re editing.
You can also create your own buttons to insert custom blocks of HTML code and images.
More information see:
Online demo see:
Only a few bloggers listed so far, but more will be coming in the near future: http://msdn.microsoft.com/vcsharp/community/blogs/default.aspx
Just started to blog in MSMVPs.com and wanted to say thanks and extend a welcome to the visitors of my blog.
And i must say thankfulness for MSMVPs.com‘s administrator Susan,thanks for set up my blog.
My name is Wei Liu,i come from chinese,as a college student,my english is poor,so……:)