MalekTips expands its computer library to cover the latest computer help and education issues.
Knoxville, TN (PRWEB) November 17, 2004 — Computer help website MalekTips (http://www.malektips.com) today announced the expansion of its free computer tips library, now numbering over 2,000 different tips. The collection now includes an increased number of articles on pertinent subjects such as removing adware and spyware, digital cameras and photography, the Windows XP (c) operating system, and office productivity applications.
Thousands of viewers utilize the MalekTips computer help library each month for questions about the Internet, virtually all versions of the Windows (c) operating system, protecting against spyware and other threats, software packages including word processing and multimedia, and for digital photography help.
“Spyware and adware has become a huge threat for Internet users,” said Andrew Malek, owner of MalekTips. “It can cost you time and money, and create much aggravation. With our expanded anti-spyware section, we aim to not only assist people in removing such threats, but to help prevent threats from infecting their machines in the first place. We provide education on what adware and spyware can do, advice on smart computer and web habits, and how to use advanced features of publicly available protection software.”
Some of the latest advice on MalekTips includes:
* Downloading and using a wide variety of anti-spyware tools
* Taking better wildlife photography with your digital camera
* Customization tips for Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook to help increase your productivity
* Using advanced features of Internet search engines to help find what you need faster
* Fixing web browser home and search pages after cleaning a spyware infection