Volume 9 of the Security Intelligence Report by Microsoft is now available.
Volume 9 of the Security Intelligence Report covers the first half of 2010 (January 1 – June 30) and is divided into five sections:
- Featured Intelligence for Volume 9 focuses on botnets and how to combat the threat.
- Key Findings reveals data and trends analysis captured by Microsoft security analysts.
- Reference Guide provides definitions for discussion points covered in the Key Findings.
- Managing Risk recommends techniques to protect your organization, software, and people.
- Global Threat Assessment looks at botnet and malware infection rates worldwide.
Download is available in PDF or XPS format at http://www.microsoft.com/security/sir/default.aspx