Microsoft released the following Security Bulletin(s).
– Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Excel Could Allow Remote Code
– Vulnerability in Windows Active Directory Could Allow
Remote Code Execution (926122)
– Vulnerabilities in .NET Framework Could Allow Remote Code
– Vulnerability in Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 Could
Allow Remote Code Execution (936548)
– Vulnerability in Microsoft Internet Information Services
Could Allow Remote Code Execution (939373)
– Vulnerability in Windows Vista Firewall Could Allow
Information Disclosure (935807)
represents our regularly scheduled monthly bulletin release
(second Tuesday of each month). Please note that Microsoft may release
bulletins out side of this schedule if we determine the need to do so.
you have any questions regarding the patch or its implementation after
reading the above listed bulletin you should contact Product Support
Services in the United States at 1-866-PCSafety (1-866-727-2338).
International customers should contact their local subsidiary.