Security Advisories Updated or Released Today
* Microsoft Security Advisory (2755801)
– Title: Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in
– Revision Note: V28.0 (September 9, 2014): Added the 2987114
update to the Current Update section.
* Microsoft Security Advisory (2871997)
– Title: Update to Improve Credentials Protection and Management
– Revision Note: V3.0 (September 9, 2014): Rereleased advisory to
announce the release of update 2982378 to provide additional
protection for users credentials when logging into a Windows 7
or Windows Server 2008 R2 system. See Updates Related to this
Advisory for details.
* Microsoft Security Advisory (2905247)
– Title: Insecure ASP.NET Site Configuration Could Allow Elevation
– Revision Note: V2.0 (September 9, 2014): Advisory rereleased to
announce the offering of the security update via Microsoft
Update, in addition to the Download-Center-only option that was
provided when this advisory was originally released.
Additionally, some of the updates were reissued to improve their
quality. See the Update FAQ for details.