++ Ad.LookingLink ++ Ad.Navegaki + Ad.Strictor ++ Ad.SwizzleBiz + Win32.Kraddare
Total: 2619431 fingerprints in 830569 rules for 7667 products.
Added detection for dark system themes on Windows 10 and re-worked Windows 10 specific theming to better integrate into the OS and provide more clarity.
HTML5 media controls have been reworked to a horizontal volume control on all media, including HTML5 audio that was previously without an element-control for volume.
Default HTML5 media volume preference added as media.default_volume — fractional, default 1.0 (=100%).
String.prototype.match() and .replace() are now fully spec compliant.
NSPR and NSS now correctly no longer enforce IA32 architecture compatibility, getting the advantage of SSE2 like the rest of the code.
Worked around crashes in the XSS filter when navigating back in history due to document fragments.
Instated a hard minimum of 10,000 places entries regardless of free disk space and total memory to prevent undesired expiration of history. That is around 16MB for an average entry size, which should be sane enough even on low-memory machines.
Fixed a typo in networking code introduced in 26.2.2 that would cause issues on some sites due to adding extra forward slashes to the URL.
Fixed a number of memory safety hazards and potentially exploitable crashes.
Fixed CVE-2016-2821 Use-after-free in the mozilla::dom::Element class
Fixed netaddr deserialization for AF_UNSPEC and AF_LOCAL.
Fixed a memory overrun error in the VP8 encoder. DiD
Fixed non-threadsafe re-use of pixman images to prevent potential race conditions. DiD
Fixed CVE-2016-2825 Partial Same Origin Policy violation
v5.19.5633 (21 Jun 2016)
– Improved Firefox and Chrome History cleaning.
– Improved Windows 10 MRU cache cleaning.
– Optimized Browser Plugin detection routine.
– Improved System Monitoring (Professional only).
– Improved Window resizing and DPI support.
– Improved Unicode text support.
– Minor GUI improvements.
– Minor bug fixes.
++ Ad.MegaSearch ++ Ad.ZDigHouse + Win32.Kraddare
++ PU.GameClubLauncher ++ PU.MultiInst ++ PU.UltraDownloads
Total: 2619231 fingerprints in 830369 rules for 7664 products.
v5.200 – 14/06/16
»toolslib.net/downloads/v ··· cleaner/
[ADD] – Add Georgian translation
[ADD] – New Reset Hosts file option
[ADD] – Add new folder paths
[UPD] – Translation updates and fixes
[UPD] – Use HTTPS links in the logfile
[UPD] – GUI improvement
[UPD] – Add generic detections
[UPD] – Improve the debug log
[UPD] – Code refactoring
[UPD] – Local database v14-06-2016.1
[BUG] – Fix various security issues
[BUG] – Fallback on the current directory if the root folder is not accessible
+ Ad.BuzzSearch ++ Ad.CrankWeb ++ Ad.KeepSurf
+ ActualInvisibleKeylogger ++ AdvancedInvisibleKeylogger
+ Win32.Bifrost ++ Win32.Swizzor.st
Total: 2619106 fingerprints in 830244 rules for 7659 products.
- Support for Google’s Widevine CDM on Windows and Mac OS X so streaming services like Amazon Video can switch from Silverlight to encrypted HTML5 video.
- Enable VP9 video codec for users with fast machines
- Embedded YouTube videos now play with HTML5 video if Flash is not installed.
- View and search open tabs from your smartphone or another computer in a sidebar
- Allow no-cache on back/forward navigations for https resources
- Latgalu [ltg] locale added. Wikipedia tells us there are 164,500 daily speakers.
- Various security fixes
- FUEL (Firefox User Extension Library) has been removed. Add-ons relying on it will stop working.
- The browser.sessionstore.restore_on_demand preference has been reset to its default value (true) to avoid e10s performance problems. Because faster is better!
- The Firefox click-to-activate plugin whitelist has been removed.
- Web platform changes
- View, start,and debug registered Service Workers in the Service Workers developer tool
- Simulate Push messages in the Service Workers developer tool
- ‘Start’ button for service workers in about:debugging to start registered Service Workers
- Changes that can affect add-on compatibility
- Added support for ChaCha20/Poly1305 cipher suites
- Custom user agents supported in Responsive Design Mode
- Smart multi-line input in the Web Console
- cuechange events are now available on TextTrack objects
- WebCrypto: PBKDF2 supports SHA-2 hash algorithms
- WebCrypto: RSA-PSS signature support
++ Ad.BuzzSearch + Win32.Kraddare
++ ActualInvisibleKeylogger + Ardamax + PerfectKeylogger
++ Win32.Agent.rmh + Win32.Bifrost
Total: 2618955 fingerprints in 830093 rules for 7655 products.