There’s a new update for Exchange: Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB941421).
Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2007 resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2007 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2007 customers.
For a list of changes included in this update rollup see KB941421.
This is a cumulative update rollup and replaces the following:
- KB930809 Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB930809)
- KB935490 Update Rollup 2 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB935490)
- KB935999 Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB935999)
- KB940006 Update Rollup 4 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB940006)
Issues that the update rollup fixes
Update Rollup 5 for Exchange 2007 fixes the issues that are described in the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 940051 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/ 940051 /) The recipient information in an e-mail message incorrectly contains the character string “%40″ in the address instead of the at sign (@) in Exchange Server 2007
- 940058 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/ 940058 /) Non-English characters in the meeting description field are replaced by question marks when an Exchange Server 2007 user opens a meeting invitation that was sent by a Lotus Notes user