Microsoft has recently released the July update for the Outlook 2003/2007 Junk E-mail Filter.
"This update provides the Junk E-mail Filter in Microsoft Office Outlook with a more current definition of which e-mail messages should be considered junk e-mail."
The update is available for Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003 or you can use Microsoft Update. As usual the update comes with the corresponding Knowledge Base article:
Do you want to integrate the UM features of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 with Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.0 (or 6.0)? Then this whitepaper has all the technical information you need: Microsoft Exchange 2010 Unified Messaging PBX Configuration Note for Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.0.
This PBX configuration note contains information about deploying Exchange 2010 UM RTM and Service Pack 1 (SP1) with a Cisco Unified Communication Manager 7.0 using direct SIP connection. The PBX configuration note contains configuration settings that are specific to Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.0.
This download contains the PBX configuration note for Microsoft Exchange 2007 Unified Messaging with:
- PBX Vendor: Cisco
- PBX model: Unified Communications Manager 7.0
- PBX software: 126.96.36.19900-5
- Protocol: Direct SIP Connection
- Also applicable to Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.0
Tech·Ed Europe returns to Berlin this year, the event will take place between 8 and 12 November. If you register by 5 July you can save €500.
Tech·Ed Europe is Microsoft’s premier technical education event providing the most comprehensive technical training on Microsoft’s suite of products, technologies, solutions and services. If you are a technology professional involved in building, deploying or maintaining IT solutions using Microsoft technologies, Tech·Ed Europe is the conference that will help you solve today’s real-world challenges and prepare you for tomorrow’s innovations. >> Learn more about Tech·Ed.
What you’ll get at this year’s event
- Hear about the future of Microsoft’s products, technologies, solutions and services directly from Microsoft’s leaders
- Choose from over 370 technical sessions delivered by Microsoft and industry experts
- Participate in more than 150 Hands-on Labs and Technical Learning Centres designed to give you practical experience with the latest tools and technologies
- Network with Microsoft and industry experts, and fellow delegates that share your technology interests and business challenges
- Plan the features and architecture to support your product and business goals and to prepare your skills for the future