Outlook 2010: Interactive menu to ribbon guide is a great tool for those of you who still struggle to find the location of commands in the new Outlook 2010 interface.
A visual, interactive reference guide to help you find the new location of commands in Outlook 2010.
Use this interactive tutorial to find the location of commands in Outlook 2010. The guide is a simulation of the old menu version of Outlook. Click a command in the guide to learn its new location in Outlook 2010.
NOTE: If you’re connected to the Internet, there’s no need to download because you can run this guide directly from the Office.com Web site. See this article:
Learn where menu and toolbar commands are in Office 2010 and related products
To install this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above).
- Choose "run" to start the installation right away, or save the download to your computer and double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- Click the shortcut on your desktop or on the Start menu to open the guide.
- Click the Start button to start the guide.
- In the guide, click any menu or toolbar command. The guide will show you the location of command in the 2010 program.