- Prepare client side environment to Upgrade from Exchange 2003/2007 to Exchange 2010
- Lync Server 2010, Lync 2010 and Exchange 2010 Developer Training on MSDN!
- More on Active Directory Privileged Groups and Exchange Server
- Issues with the recent update for Outlook 2007
- Office 365 : Exchange Online Rich Coexistence
- Working with Streaming Notifications By Using the EWS Managed API
- Microsoft Responds to Google Message Continuity Launch
- How to Schedule Windows Server Backup
- Exchange 2010 SSL Certificates
- Using Remote Powershell and EWS on Office365
- Exchange 2010 Online Archive Mailbox Client Support
- Preserve Cross Forest Free Busy Migration To New Forest Add-AvailabilityAddressSpace
- How to migrate from Exchange 2007 CCR to Exchange 2010 DAG on existing hardware (Part 1)
- Rights Management Server and Exchange 2010 (Part 1)
- Problems with Federation Trust After changes to your certificate
- Exchange Server 2010 SP1 Mailbox Import and Export
- The Fourth Amendment Covers Email After All
- Yes Virginia, there is Exchange 2010 archive support in Outlook 2007
- Upgrade from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010 – Part II
- Importing PST File Data into Exchange Server
- Migrating to Microsoft BPOS – Part I
The December 2010 edition of the TechNet Magazine is now available for online reading.
- Windows Server: Proactive Windows Server Maintenance
By Joshua Hoffman
All too often, server maintenance is an afterthought. You can simplify server maintenance with any of these tools and techniques that help you take a proactive approach.
- SQL Server 2008 R2: Unlock the Locks
By William Stanek
Sometimes resolving locking issues with SQL Server 2008 R2 is troublesome—other times it can be surprisingly straightforward.
- SharePoint 2010: Optimizing SharePoint Workspace Storage
By Brien Posey
You can still work with SharePoint even when you’re working offline. Here’s how to optimize your SharePoint Workspace storage architecture.
- SharePoint 2010: SharePoint on the Internet and in the Intranet–Different Environments, Similar Needs
By Samantha Robertson and Cern McAtee
You can use SharePoint Server 2010 to create both Internet and intranet sites, but you need to be aware of the key differences and similarities between the two.
- SharePoint 2010: Delivering Intelligence with SharePoint Dashboards
By Joshua Hoffman
SharePoint dashboards can integrate data from disparate sources into scorecards with rich data visualization for interactivity and workflow automation.
- SQL Server 2008 R2: Going Ninja to Mitigate SQL Server 2008 R2 Threats
By William Stanek
Properly securing your SQL Server 2008 R2 servers is more than just maintaining physical and network security and reducing attack surface. Here’s how to complete the task.
- SharePoint 2010: Optimize SharePoint with External Storage
By Iqbal Khan
Storing your millions of SharePoint documents externally can boost both SharePoint and SQL Server performance.
- Exchange Queue & A: Migrations and Transitions
By Henrik Walther
There seem to be a lot of companies still using Exchange 2003, which can be quite cost-effective, but you may run into certain compatibility issues.
- Windows Confidential: The Tumultuous History of ‘Up One Level’
By Ramond Chen
Doing something as simple as returning to an earlier folder, directory or path can be a bit more confusing than you may imagine.
- Toolbox: New Products for IT Professionals
By Greg Steen
The tools in this month’s toolbox help you categorize, organize and archive e-mail from a variety of sources, and import PST files into Exchange 2010.
- Geek of All Trades: Stop Wasting Power and Save $50 Per Computer Per Year
By Greg Shields
Having the computers under your sleep-schedule control saves you money and can help conserve power—but it’s a delicate balancing act.
- Utility Spotlight: A Look at Windows Live Essentials 2011
By Lance Whitney
Windows Live Essentials includes a suite of applications for image editing and sharing, video editing and instant messaging.
- Windows PowerShell: Troubleshooting Packs
By Don Jones
The new Troubleshooting Packs in Windows 7 help walk you through some of the most common problems you’re likely to encounter.
Microsoft has recently released the December update for the Outlook 2003/2007 Junk E-mail Filter.
"This update provides the Junk E-mail Filter in Microsoft Office Outlook with a more current definition of which e-mail messages should be considered junk e-mail."