Although the release of Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2) is not exactly breaking news, I haven’t had the time to blog about it until now.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP2 helps IT Professionals achieve new levels of reliability with greater flexibility, enhanced user experiences, and increased protection for business communications.
- Flexible and reliable – Exchange Server 2010 SP2 gives you the flexibility to tailor your deployment based on your company’s unique needs and a simplified way to keep e-mail continuously available for your users.
- Anywhere access – Exchange Server 2010 SP2 helps your users get more done by giving them the freedom to securely access all their communications – e-mail, voice mail, instant messaging, and more – from virtually any platform, Web browser, or device.
- Protection and compliance – Exchange Server 2010 SP2 delivers integrated information loss prevention, and compliance tools aimed at helping you simplify the process of protecting your company’s communications and meeting regulatory requirements.
- Exchange Server 2010 SP2 UM Language Packs
- Exchange Server 2010 SP2 Help
- Release Notes for Exchange Server 2010 SP2
- Multi-Tenancy and Hosting Guidance for Exchange Server 2010 SP2
- Exchange 2010 SP2 Multi-Tenant Scale Guidance
- Released: Exchange Server 2010 SP2
- Microsoft rolls out Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft updates Exchange 2010
- What’s new in Exchange 2010 SP2