I rarely come upon a piece of music that makes me stop in my tracks and say-WOW!
This specific track (Heard it on Above and Beyonds radio show) did that. It has something sad yet happy
folded all into one. The original (which I listened to after hearing the remix) is a bit slower but good none the
the less yet the mixed version is divine.
I have a stumbeled upon a useful site that lists the services found on Vista, their role
and if(in the site owners opinion) they can be turned off to make Vista run faster and use
less resources. As always, use at your own risk:
As you might have heard there are some compatibility issues(I have been running
the software for quite some time yet have noticed no issues). If you are experiencing issues
take a look at the following article and repair tool from Apple:
Ok,so it has been some time since I wrote-but on the bright side I have been experiencing events that
I will definitely write about…
Meanwhile,I stumbled across this:
The Free On-line Dictionary of Computing (FOLDOC)
Ok,so you actually ran out of transaction files(hopefully you noticed event 514/ESE).
A relatively annoying issue with a simple solution:
- Preform a full backup of the storage group.
- Dismount all stores inside the storage group(you should verify that your stores are in a “clean” state-eseutil /MH).
- Create a new directory in a safe place.
- Copy all existing transaction log files and the checkpoint file to the directory.
- Mount all stores inside the storage group.
Hopefully you are done. If you are experiencing issues you can try copying the original checkpoint file and transaction