As reported on the TechEd Blog, Universal Studios is offering special reduced pricing to Universal Studios Theme Park in Orlando exclusively to TechEd attendees. These specially discounted tickets are $25 and are available on certain days: June 10th, 15th, 16th and 17th.
I’ve followed up on this with both Universal and Brandy Pepper, Sr. Marketing Manager – TechEd Team. Here are the details:
- Attendees buy their tickets at the Universal box office.
- The tickets are $25 each and valid only for attendees with TechEd badges*.
- If you call the Universal Studios Orlando box office, they may not know about this special pricing. Don’t worry, box office staff will be informed on days when the tickets are available.
- If you have questions or need information prior to going to the park to purchase the ticket send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
At night, enjoy unlimited club-to-club access and incredible music and entertainment at Universal CityWalk. TechEd attendees will receive COMPLIMENTARY* admission to select CityWalk venues. Includes Red Coconut Club, Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom, Pat O’Brien’s, CityWalk’s Rising Star and the groove.
* Complimentary admission valid Monday, June 11 through Thursday, June 14, 2012. Present your TechEd conference badge at any Guest Services ticket window at CityWalk to receive your complimentary credentials. Valid photo identification required