Security is one of the most commonly mentioned barriers preventing companies from taking advantage of cloud computing. Yet some experts say the cloud could and should be more secure than in-house IT. So how should organizations considering cloud services ensure they maintain security, and what are the key issues to protect data?
1. Taking a risk-based approach to cloud security
2. Identifying what to put in the cloud
3. Identifying data risks in the cloud
4. Take into account your other IT systems
5. Choosing a secure cloud provider