Bleeping Computer has published extenstive in-depth information regarding this highly destructive ransomeware attack
QUOTE: Table of Contents
1. The purpose of this guide
2. What is CryptoLocker
3. Known file paths and registry keys used by CryptoLocker
4. What should you do when you discover your computer is infected with CryptoLocker?
5. Is it possible to decrypt files encrypted by CryptoLocker?
6. Will paying the ransom actually decrypt your files?
7. How do you become infected with CryptoLocker
8. Known Bitcoin Payment addresses for CryptoLocker
9. CryptoLocker and Network Shares
10. What to do if your anti-virus software deleted the infection files and you want to pay the ransom!
11. How to increase the time you have to pay the ransom
12. Messages from the ransomware author and information about the CryptoLocker Decryption Service
13. How to restore files encrypted by CryptoLocker using Shadow Volume Copies
14. How to restore files that have been encrypted on DropBox folders
15. How to find files that have been encrypted by CryptoLocker
16. How to determine which computer is infected with CryptoLocker on a network
17. How to prevent your computer from becoming infected by CryptoLocker
18. How to allow specific applications to run when using Software Restriction Policies
19. How to be notified by email when a Software Restriction Policy is triggered
20. CryptoLocker 2.0: New version or Copycat?
21. CryptoLocker Timeline