Microsoft will present in February 28th, starting at 08:00 AM (Pacific Time), the first event about its newest OS: Windows 7. In this presentation, Joey Snow and Stephen Rose, Microsoft Windows Client managers, will share their knowledge about the new features and functionalities that this new version will bring to users and professionals. This presentation will be hosted in Irvine, CA and all seats are filled. But you can still attend this key event!
Microsoft is providing 300 seats in a Live Meeting session. In other words, you can watch this event live in your home or office! To attend, you only need to register using the following URL and you will receive information about how to access the Live Meeting room and watch the presentation.
It’s always good to remember that this event is TOTALLY FREE! The presentation will be in English. Below is the agenda of this event.
- Better Together: Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7
- Is Vista Still Relevant? Windows Vista – The Path to 7
- Welcome to Windows 7
- Task Bar/System Tray Improvements
- Aero Features
- System Improvements
- Control Panels and Features
- Desktop Improvements
- IE 8
- Under The Hood
- Windows 7 Deep Dive
- Microsoft’s understanding of the needs of IT Pros when designing Windows 7
- Hardware Readiness
- Improved Applications
- Application Compatibility
- VHD Images and Imaging
- Dynamic Driver Provisioning
- Multicast Multiple Stream Transfer
- Streamlined Installation and File Migration
- DHCP Hint
- Enterprise Application Compatibility
- Windows Troubleshooting Platform
So, what are you waiting for? Register now and confirm you seat! It’s only 300 seats for this online presentation. Registrations are made in the following URL: https://www.clicktoattend.com/invitation.aspx?code=135966.
MVP | MCT | MCITP | MCTS | MCP | MOS