Introducing the Microsoft Matchmaker Program
The Microsoft East Region Team has just announced the launch of their new Matchmaker Program. It is an exciting new program that we have been following closely, and allows partners to safely share opportunities they come across while working with their customers that might be outside of their competency, and in return receive new opportunities from other complimentary partners.
View our recorded Webcast!
We recently held a member webcast with Allison Dawson from the Microsoft team sponsoring this program, and here are links to the slide deck and recorded webcast for your viewing pleasure:
Microsoft Matchmaker Program has officially launched across the US!
Microsoft Matchmaker is a Partner-to-Partner lead sharing tool designed to facilitate the process of creating and passing leads between Microsoft partners. Ultimately, our goal is to enable you, our MSPP partners, to better represent the breadth and depth of Microsoft’s products, solutions and partner ecosystem to meet your customers’ needs.
We are celebrating the launch of Microsoft Matchmaker by announcing the Microsoft Matchmaker Cash Incentive for Microsoft Dynamics leads!
Microsoft Matchmaker Cash Incentive – $40,000 Available
Platform Partners can get a $250 cash incentive (up to $40,000) for each Microsoft Dynamics Qualified Lead entered into the Matchmaker referral tool between April 1, 2009 and June 15, 2009. Attached is a one page document to help you identify Dynamics opportunities in your accounts!
Lead must be qualified by an Inside Sales Specialist and accepted by a Microsoft Dynamics Partner during the evaluation period of April 1, 2009 to June 25, 2009. See Incentive Guidelines for more information.
Why use Microsoft Matchmaker? Matchmaker will:
· Help you achieve trusted advisor status with your customers by connecting them to the right resources to meet their complex business needs
· Make your organization discoverable to other partners who are looking to pass leads
· Enable you to pass leads to other partners who are better suited for the engagement based on their competencies
· Allow you to showcase your organization’s certifications, competencies and partner affiliations
· Help you build long lasting relationships with other partners in the Microsoft Partner Program for mutual benefit
· Give your Partner Account Manager visibility into the opportunities you submit or receive
· Enable Microsoft to quantify the revenue impact MSPP partners have by working together as one partner ecosystem
Our SEO Webcast series has been quite a success. We have given three targeted webcasts on SEO/SEM related topics for Microsoft Partners, and have more to come. You can register for future events or download recorded versions of past events here: HERE