I will be presenting tonight in San Diego at the SharePoint Users group on Business Intelligence then and now… Please, Join us for the San Diego SharePoint User Group (SanSpug) meeting on Nov 6th, 2012 at 6PM. Our meeting will include the following topics:
· Business Intelligence in SharePoint 2010 and 2013 by Ivan Sanders, SharePoint MVP
SanSpug meetings are held at New Horizons Learning Centers: Be sure to tell your business colleagues and friends!
- 7480 Miramar Road
- San Diego, CA
Meetings start at 6:00 PM
Nov 2012 Featured Speaker(s):
Ivan Sanders, SharePoint Consultant and SharePoint MVP
The San Diego SharePoint User Group (SanSpug) was founded to serve the unmet needs of the Southern California SharePoint Community. We are a formally structured group made up of members and an elected executive team. Meetings are free to attend by all, but access to our more exclusive content and events will be presented only to our valued members. The SanSpug mission is to strive to show and display unique and highly targeted SharePoint content of all flavors. The information you will walk away with from our meetings will always be rich and interesting!
- 6:00 – 6:30 pm Social Networking
- 6:30 – 6:45 pm Opening welcome
- 6:45 – 8:30 pm Business Intelligence in SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- 8:30 – 8:45 pm Closing Announcements
- 8:45 – 10:00 After meeting socializing in La Jolla