It is hot off the press.
List of issues that are resolved:SCVMM Server Rollup
Issue 1: A high availability virtual machine with a GPT pass-thru disk is reported is reported as “Unsupported Cluster Configuration.”
Issue 2: When you manage VMware Virtual Center that has distributed switches, the Virtual Machine Manager service (Vmmservice.exe) crashes.
Issue 3: After Quick Storage Migration is completed, the Failover Cluster Management MMC snap-in reports that the VM still uses the old CSV volume.
Issue 4: If a VM is configured with 3 virtual processors, the SCVMM Admin Console crashes.
Issue 5: The settings for the virtual network are incorrect after a Refresh-VMHost cmdlet job is completed.
How to obtain this SCVMM 2008 R2 hotfix rollup package
This hotfix rollup package is available on Microsoft Update.
To obtain this update from Microsoft Update, follow these steps on the Virtual Machine Manager server:
- Click Start, and then select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- In the Windows Update window, click Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click important updates are available.
- Select Update for System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008 R2 (KB982522), and then click OK.
- Click Install updates.
Note If the Virtual Machine Manager or Virtual Machine Manager Agent service is running when the hotfix rollup package is installed on the Virtual Machine Manager server, you have to restart the computer.