Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK Version 5.0.8 is now live on MSDN library. Apparently the team is experiencing some technical difficulties with the download but it will be available tomorrow on MSDN downloads. The following is a summary of what you’ll find in this release:
- Updated binaries for the Portal developer toolkit and developer extensions. New features include support for authenticating portal users through the Windows Azure Access Control Service.
- A new section describing developer integration and access to Microsoft Office 365.
- Updated helper code for authentication to support more scenarios.
- A new topic providing guidance for creating solution components that support multiple languages.
- New samples for auditing, entity serialization, bulk delete and more.
- See the complete list of new and updated samples and links to all the new topics in the Release History on the first page.
The next SDK update is scheduled for January. Send Feedback
Chief Strategic Architect | Winrox | 425-577-7377