Same drill as before – and same registration requirements (although if you registered before, you don’t need to register again). The Core .NET refcard touches on some of the topics which I personally need to refer to MSDN for most often. It covers:
- Common .NET types, aliases and sizes
- String literals and escape sequences
- Format strings (general, numeric, date/time)
- Working with dates and times
- Text encodings
- Using the new features of C# 3.0 / VB 9.0 in .NET 2.0 projects
It’s only 6 pages long, which should give you an idea of the depth of coverage on each of these topics, but it’s meant to be handy reference material.