- MS11-057 – Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (2559049)
- MS11-058 – Vulnerabilities in DNS Server Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2562485)
- MS11-059 – Vulnerability in Data Access Components Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2560656)
- MS11-060 – Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Visio Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2560978)
- MS11-061 – Vulnerability in Remote Desktop Web Access Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2546250)
- MS11-062 – Vulnerability in Remote Access Service NDISTAPI Driver Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2566454)
- MS11-063 – Vulnerability in Windows Client/Server Run-time Subsystem Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2567680)
- MS11-064 – Vulnerabilities in TCP/IP Stack Could Allow Denial of Service (2563894)
- MS11-065 – Vulnerability in Remote Desktop Protocol Could Allow Denial of Service (2570222)
- MS11-066 – Vulnerability in Microsoft Chart Control Could Allow Information Disclosure (2567943)
- MS11-067 – Vulnerability in Microsoft Report Viewer Could Allow Information Disclosure (2578230)
- MS11-068 – Vulnerability in Windows Kernel Could Allow Denial of Service (2556532)
- MS11-069 – Vulnerability in .NET Framework Could Allow Information Disclosure (2567951)
A more technical version of the Security Bulletin can be found at Microsoft TechNet and an end-user version is available at Microsoft’s Safety & Security Center website.
See also the MSRC blog: A live BlueHat Prize webcast and the August 2011 security updates
More information is available at the website of Microsoft Security Response Center.
From the desk of the Art Resource Center at the Tacoma Art Museum. If you’re in the area then visit the museum! In the same area you’ll also find the Museum of Glass and the Washington State History Museum.
Have a wonderful day!