This is a bit late, but at least it’s still March.. On March 13th, Microsoft released 6 security bulletins. One was rated as “Critical”, four rated as “important” and one rated as “moderate”.
- MS12-020 – Vulnerabilities in Remote Desktop Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2671387)
- MS12-017 – Vulnerability in DNS Server Could Allow Denial of Service (2647170)
- MS12-018 – Vulnerability in Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2641653)
- MS12-021 – Vulnerability in Visual Studio Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2651019)
- MS12-022 – Vulnerability in Expression Design Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2651018)
- MS12-019 – Vulnerability in DirectWrite Could Allow Denial of Service (2665364)
Also, check for updates at Microsoft Update.
See also the MSRC blog: Strength, flexibility and the March 2012 security bulletins
More information is available at the website of Microsoft Security Response Center.
This time not from any Starbucks in the greater Seattle area, but from my volunteer job at the Tacoma Art Museum. Great place to be!
Have a wonderful weekend!