A bit late, but here are the security updates for April 2012. On April 10 Microsoft released 6 security bulletins. Four of them are considered as “critical” and two are “important”.
- MS12-023 – Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (2675157)
- MS12-024 – Vulnerability in Windows Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2653956)
- MS12-025 – Vulnerability in .NET Framework Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2671605)
- MS12-027 – Vulnerability in Windows Common Controls Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2664258)
- MS12-026 – Vulnerabilities in Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) Could Allow Information Disclosure (2663860)
- MS12-028 – Vulnerability in Microsoft Office Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2639185)
Also, check for updates at Microsoft Update.
More information is available at the website of Microsoft Security Response Center.
Yes, this time once again from one of my favorite locations: a Starbucks store!
It’s Friday! Have a wonderful weekend!