Some what I have problems on my original outlook profile and I have to create another one. I then found out that there is no intellisense addresses comes up when I am typing in To or CC. So I try to find a solution on how to solve it. I finally solved and I found this is good and you may also need it sometimes. And here are the way to solve it.
1) Close your Outlook
2) Browse to C:\Documents and Settings\%Username%\Application Datas\Microsoft\
3) There are files named, “[Old_Outlook_Profile_Name].NK2″ and “[New_Outlook_Profile_Name].NK2″
4) Make a backup on “[New_Outlook_Profile_Name].NK2″
5) Make a copy on “[Old_Outlook_Profile_Name].NK2″ and rename the new copy into “[New_Outlook_Profile_Name].NK2″ (You may need to delete the original “[New_Outlook_Profile_Name].NK2″ first)
6) Now you are ready to start Outlook
Bingo! It works great, right?