Granting right to a mailboxes located within a specific mailbox store
This information comes from Daniel Petri
Use the following procedure to grant access to Exchange 2000 or an Exchange 2003 mailboxes found on a specific mailbox store:
Note: You must have the appropriate Exchange administrative permissions to do so.
- Start Exchange System Manager.
- Drill down to your server object within the appropriate Administrative Group. Expand the server object and find the required mailbox store within the appropriate Storage Group. Right-click it and choose Properties.
- In the Properties window go to the Security tab.
- Click Add, click the user or group who you want to have access to the mailboxes, and then click OK.
- Be sure that the user or group is selected in the Name box.
- In the Permissions list, click Allow next to Full Control, and then click OK.
Note: Make sure there is no Deny checkbox selected next to the Send As and Receive As permissions.
- Click Ok all the way out.