Lessons Learned: Simple Urls

This is another installment in my Lessons Learned series but unlike the previous lessons this one is from a PowerShell scripting project. The goal of the project was to create a web service interface for provisioning Lync and have it front-end the necessary PowerShell scripts.

My goal was to create Simple Meet URLs but I ran into some problems as I created all my SipDomains first then tried to set up the SimpleUrls. At that point I started getting errors and my investigation of the relationship between the Sip domains and the meet URLs began. I found that there has to be a one-to-one relationship between the two…<read more>