The EU Commission appears to have coerced Microsoft into including a ‘browser ballot’ in the upcoming release of Windows 7E. Why do EU residents get to have all of the fun?
Time for some fun of my own.. The ballot:
- Firefox – the top page hit will always be a link to ‘March of the Penguins’
- Maxthon – may include Green Dam software which will prevent viewing ‘March of the Penguins’
- Opera – ‘March of the Penguins’ is filtered out as Penguins are not indigenous to Norway
- Safari – you can browse whatever you like as long as you have QuickTime and iTunes installed too
- Google Chrome – comes as part of a package including Google updater, Google Earth, Google Moon, Google this, Google that
- Internet Explorer – the browser which shot Nutscape.. you can view any web page except for the few created by socialist trolls who want you to have the freedom of choice to only be able to view in Firefox
Votes to be submitted on a postcard to:
EU Commission, Sauvé nos post-personnes Dept, Bruxelles, Centre d’Universe
One Response to “Browser Ballots”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.