- Five Windows 7 machines all updated and no problems encountered..
- One Windows 8.1 machine updated and no problems encountered.
- My Windows 8.1 machine did suffer one critical error when the power failed in the building. It happens and was not the fault of the system.
- General advice given to somebody putting together a PowerPoint presentation for the very first time worked well..
The above events were the high spots of the week.
- Trying to explain that one has to be able to walk before attempting to sprint
- Explaining that no version of Windows has ever been able to extract YouTube videos natively..
- Being told that messages pertaining to Windows 8 and ReadyBoost were my ‘opinions’.. LOL
- Doing all of the above while feeling like dirt from a cold which will not go away
The above events were the low spots of the week.
It was a week not unlike many others apart from not feeling too well. Hopefully I will be running on all cores very soon..