From Ogy’s blog:
Following is the list of the most important new and improved features of TeamCompanion in v2.2:
• Better offline support and support for occasionally connected clients
• Improved Work item edit form
• Improved Work item preview (Support for history; preview is now fully customizable)
• Improved Work item from Mail action
• Improved Open related object action – for emails multiple related objects are offered; related work item for Outlook Appointments
• Improved Reports support (new conversion formats for Reports; support for Canceling )
• Improved Send Work Item as Mail action (‘with attachments’ option including attaching created mail back to the Work Item)
• Improved usability/ease of use
• TFS 2010 Beta support
• TeamCompanion v2.2 is compatible with Windows 7
Read more in this blogpost.
Here a screenshot showing TeamCompanion nicely integrated in Office 2007:
Make sure to try it out, this is a really useful add-on to TFS!