In order to better understand the way Silverlight and Blend work, we normally need to “take matters in our own hands”, and test it ourselves, and in order to do that we need some tutorials, hands-on-labs, and other tools.
This post because we have now some new tutorials like:
- Webcam and Microphone Showcase
- Using WebCam and Microphone, pixel shaders
- Out of Browser
- Using Out-of-Browser and Trusted Applications with COM Interoperability, and so on
- Data Validation, Binding, DataForm and DataGrid Features
- Image Browser
- Multi-touch browser, drop target functionality, right-click menu
- Rich Text Editor
- new RichTextArea control, programmatic clipboard access, bi-directional text, printing and FlowDirection
- Picture Browser
- Asynchronously load images from a web server into the new ViewBox control, Implicit Styles, and MouseWheel support
- 10 tutorials about Blend functionalities http://adamkinney.wordpress.com/2009/10/27/10-expression-blend-3-tutorials-for-silverlight-available-for-download/
Hope this helps, and good practices.