In the Scott tests, this tool crashed
Today, I took some time and install the BitDiffer version 22.214.171.124 so I can explore a little.
Here are my thoughts:
- Simple but yet complete UI
- Fast – it took only a 3-5 seconds to compare two versions.
- Includes a Command Line version
- Exports only to HTML / XML format
- Drag-And-Drop still not working
- It’s not free
BitDiffer is very similar to Framework Design Studio in functionality but when coming to usability I think it’s more intuitive (even without the Drag-And-Drop).
If Gref Ennis add support for Drag-And-Drop and side-by-side comparing code changes, then I will definitely consider to buy it.