I”ll be co-presenting a webinar with Kerio on their Connect mail server product running on Windows Foundation Server. Here are the details for the webinar, including a registration link at the bottom of the post:
Micro Businesses Find Their Edge with Kerio Connect
Wednesday | September 22, 2010 | 10:00 AM PDT
For many small and micro businesses, deploying a full-featured email and calendaring server can be a cost prohibitive endeavor, especially when considering Microsoft SBS or Exchange. But, these organizations have a unique advantage.
One of our industry’s best-kept secrets for organizations under 15 users is to deploy Kerio Connect on Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation on a decent entry level server – all for less than the cost of the SBS license alone.
Kerio Sales Engineer Brian Carmichael and our special guest and Microsoft SBS MVP Eriq Neale will jointly host this live technical webinar. Don’t miss this session in which Eriq will share some of his personal tips and tricks to properly configure Kerio Connect on a Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation box with IIS installed for TS Gateway services.
In this webinar Eriq will:
- • Review the prep work needed on Windows including setting up multiple IPs on the server and getting IIS to listen only on one IP
- • Install Connect and configure it to listen on the other IP
- • Install the AD connector
- • Set up the Outlook connector on a workstation
Who should attend
- • IT Solution Providers
- • Independent Consultants
- • Small business IT managers, owners and operators
Brian Carmichael, Sales Engineer, Kerio Technologies
Eriq Neale, SBS MVP; Owner, EON Consulting; Partner, Third Tier