You can now download the SCSF – May 2007 release. The new release provides support for .NET 3.0. The release is propagating to the download servers and should be available when you read this. If not, be patient and try a little later.
The release provides:
- Windows Presentation Foundation interoperability CAB extensions and View with presenter recipe (don’t miss this post from Miguel Saez for more details)
- Offline application blocks and recipes; the application blocks support asynchronous calls to WCF web services.
- Richer ClickOnce Deployment capabilities
- Enhanced guidance packages which includes code generation Visual Basic .NET 2005 (don’t miss this post from Juan Arguello for more details)
- Improved installation with a new dependency checker
- Compatibility with Enterprise Library 3.1.
Check it out and let them know how you like it.
And this means that the team is going to start it’s work on the Web Client Software Factory.