Today Typemock released version 4.3 of Typemock Isolator. Download it from here.
- Support for Ivonna. For those of you who develop ASP.Net applications, Ivonna is a great tool, built on top of Isolator’s platform, to simplify writing tests for ASP.NET.
- Typemock.Integration.Packs namespace APIs added to support license management through Isolator, the way Ivonna does.
- As announced when it was released, version 4.2 was the last version of Isolator to support .NET 1.1. Version 4.3 only supports the 2.0 runtime and its Visual Studio counterparts: VS2005 and VS2008.
- For 64 bit machines, now there’s a single installer. (don’t forget to uninstall both previous 32 and 64 installers prior to installing 4.3.)
- RecorderManager.GetMockOf(instanceRef) and MockManager.GetMockOf(instanceRef). To retrieve the mock controller object based on a reference to the instance. (more…).
- Fixes to DLINQ support. LINQ Queries with data tables now work better, for example with GroupBy.
- Static constructors in Natural Mocks are now invoked correctly.
- A bug that caused an exception to be thrown when mocking interfaces ("Method XX in type IMyInterface has no matching overload that returns TypeMock.Mock+a) was fixed.
- A bug that caused an exception to be thrown when the mocked object was overriding Equals was fixed.
- A bug that caused failure in mocking explicit interface with the same name was fixed.
- A bug occurring im multithreading scenarios in VerifyWithWait was fixed.
- A bug that causes NullReferenceException to be thrown when using Auto Deploy was fixed.
Adventures in C#, .NET and Software Development in general