I just came across this: www.MyRampUp
Ramp Up is a free, online, community-based program that can help users save time in learning Microsoft technology.
The easy-to-access content (provided by subject-matter gurus) is specifically tailored to the Ramp Up program, and offered in a variety of forms (whitepaper, v-lab, codecast and slidecast).
The currently available routes are:
Currently, there are no assessments in the program, so it’s quicker than ever to graduate and receive the reward (25% off on certification and 50% off on e-Learning – only for graduates of Ramp Up).
The report is publicly available at: www.microsoft.com/sir
- Microsoft Security Intelligence Report volume 5, XPS and PDF format, approx. 145 pages including data and analysis on:
- NEW – The threat ecosystem, narrative section
- Security vulnerability disclosures, industry-wide and Microsoft specific
- Vulnerability exploits, Microsoft specific
- NEW – Browser-based exploits, Microsoft and third-party
- Security and privacy breach reports
- Malicious and potentially unwanted software trends
- Focus on malware and signed code
- NEW – specific malware and potentially unwanted software data for 15 locations worldwide (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Brazil, France, Germany, China, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Norway, Russia, South Africa, and the Gulf Cooperation Council)
- SIR Key Findings Summary, XPS and PDF format, approx. 15 pages, published in English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian and Spanish
- Executive Summary, XPS and PDF format, approx. 5 pages, English only
- “Bret and Vinny Show” video introduction to the report