Recently, I’ve released a Windows Phone application to explore and use contact information.
In this application I used components and/or guidance from:
- Cimbalino Windows Phone Toolkit
- Metro Studio
- Microsoft® Expression® Blend®
- Microsoft® Expression® Design
- Microsoft® Visual Studio®
- MVVM Light
- Reactive Extensions (Rx)
- TechSmith® SnagIt®
In future posts, I’ll be showing some tips, tricks and components I’ve used in this application.
Explore and use your contacts’ information.
Search contacts by:
- phone number
- e-mail address
- physical address
- job title
- significant others
* Trial limitations The trial version is fully functional but will show a purchase reminder and might show ads.
* Application limitations
The Windows Phone system imposes some limitations on application developers.
It is not possible to:
- access twitter information
- access linkedin information
- uniquely identify the contact
- change or provide access to change the contact information