The Terminal Services Management Pack for Windows 2000 and Windows Server 2003 monitors the health and performance of Terminal Services components. It includes a rich set of views, tasks, and reports, and provides monitoring for Terminal Services, the Licensing Server, and the Session Directory.
This Management Pack detects and alerts problems with performance, health, and availability. It can automatically respond to critical events and performance indicators. In some cases it identifies issues before they become critical, enabling you to increase the overall availability and performance of your Windows operating systems.
• Independent discovery of Terminal Server Service (application mode), Licensing Server Service, and Session Directory Service (Windows 2003 only)
• Optional discovery of Terminal Server installations in Remote Desktop (Remote Application) mode
• Performance threshold monitoring on key Terminal Services Metrics using Self-Tuning Thresholds
• Comprehensive performance metric collection (optional collection rules)
• Comprehensive event rules with associated knowledge
• Availability and Event Reports
MVP Windows Server System – ISA Server
Blog Portugues: http://petizme.spaces.live.com
English Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/petizme