SP3 for ISA Server 2004 was released yesterday, 01/May.
ISA Server 2004 SP3 includes the following new features and improved functionality:
• Improvements to the ISA Server Management console with the addition of a new Troubleshooting node
• Enhanced log viewing functionality
• Additional log filtering functionality
• Diagnostic logging, including over 200 new diagnostic logging events
• Integration with the Microsoft ISA Server Best Practices Analyzer Tool
• Support for publishing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 with ISA Server 2004
The following sections provide an overview and configuration steps for these features.
Service packs are cumulative. ISA Server 2004 SP3 contains all the fixes that are included in previous service packs and hotfixes, together with any new fixes. For details about all the fixes released for ISA Server 2004 prior to SP3, see “Downloads for Microsoft ISA Server 2004″ at the Microsoft TechNet Web site.
Source: Amy Amy Babinchak – Blog
MVP Windows Server System – ISA Server
Blog Portugues: http://petizme.spaces.live.com
English Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/petizme