Yesterday Set/11, Microsoft announced the ISA Server 2006 Supportability Update package contains some fixes and new features that was included on SP3 for ISA 2004, like:
• Improvements to the ISA Server Management console. These improvements include a new Troubleshooting node.
• Improved log viewing functionality.
• Additional log filter functionality.
• Diagnostic logging. Over 200 new diagnostic logging events are provided.
• Integration with Microsoft ISA Server Best Practices Analyzer Tool.
As MVP, I already installed the ‘beta version’ and works very well, this final version you can install in all ISA Server computers (Standard and Enterprise).
Download at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=939455
Download ISA Server Best Practices Analyzer Tool at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=79754
MVP Windows Server System – ISA Server
Blogs: http://blog.petizme.com ( English – USA | Português – Brasil)