PowerShell & AD Live Meeting
Tuesday 25 November 2008 -- 7pm-8pm GMT
This Live Meeting will cover:
- How to use PowerShell to work with Active Directory
- Writing scripts
- Using the AD cmdlets
- It will mainly cover working with OUs, Users and groups.
- If time permits there will be quick coverage of sites, site-links and subnets and the new features in Windows 2008 AD
Note that audio is only available through your computer speakers\head phones
Richard Siddaway has invited you to attend an online meeting using Live Meeting.
Join the meeting.
To use computer audio, you need speakers and microphone, or a headset.
First Time Users:
To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use Microsoft Office Live Meeting.
Unable to join the meeting? Follow these steps:
- Copy this address and paste it into your web browser:
- Copy and paste the required information:
Meeting ID: PMHBJ2
Entry Code: 5b^W@Mk=z
If you still cannot enter the meeting, contact support
Microsoft Office Live Meeting can be used to record meetings. By participating in this meeting, you agree that your communications may be monitored or recorded at any time during the meeting.
|Share this post :|